Registration - will open in June 2019 !Join us in March 2020 in Munich @Bavarian International School (BIS)
What you need before you can register:
- Choose 2 Extended Sessions (one for Friday and one for Saturday)
- Choose your PreConference (if you like to attend on Thursday from 10:00AM – 04:00PM)
- Credit Card
- Participants attending the PreConference should aim to arrive at BIS by 9:00 AM on Thursday 19th March
- The main conference will start Thursday 19th March 2020 4:00 PM and ends on Saturday evening
- Schools registering more than 10 participants may contact the organiser for group invoice/registration at: email@example.com
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
L2 Threads find out more here : coming soon!
Add potential questions to our list to be announced later, or vote for those you want to give priority to. Before start of conference your will choose your L2 Thread from the selection of the top 15-20 topics as developed through the voting platform.
Abbreviations: WS= Whole School, HS= High School, MS=Middle School, ES=Elementary School, EY=Early Years
Conference Fees 2018 (2019 to be announced soon)
Early Bird Registration: $490.00
Early Bird Registration with PreConference: $ 599.00
Registration with PreConference: $ 630.00
Registration Transfer Policy
Registration may be transferred to another teacher at your school free of charge up until March 5th, 2020. After that a small service fee may apply. The new participant will be given the same sessions that the original participant chose and he/she may edit those sessions if space permits. The new participant should also update any cohort and dietary information as appropriate.
To request a transfer, please send the full name and email address of both the original participant and the new participant to email@example.com with the subject line “Registration Transfer”.
If you are unable to transfer your registration, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Full refund before October 15, 2019 (less $50 handling fee)
- 50% refund before December 15, 2019 (less $50 handling fee)
- No refund after December 15, 2018
Learning2 is a not-for-profit organisation. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference due to circumstances beyond our control, we will aim to refund a significant percentage of the registration fees. Should unexpected low numbers of participants result in a cancellation we will give full refund of the registration fees. In either case we will be unable to refund any travel, visa or accommodation expenses.
The main conference starts early evening Thursday 19th March and PreConference registration starts on Thursday 09.00 am.
The arrival information and draft schedule to follow soon.
Information on the Conference Hotel to be released soon